Catchfeeder is a joint partnership between Omnivore and Catch to provide Catch sellers with a quick and easy way to get started.
CatchFeeder syncs products from your ecommerce store to Catch and sends orders back to your store to fulfil.
The Catch Onboarding teams have access to your CatchFeeder account to make the set up process easier, while Omnivore provides the technical support to ensure your success.
The two teams work together via Online chat and email to make onboarding smoother and quicker.
- CatchFeeder makes selling on Catch faster and easier
- Save time with automatic updates of products and orders.
- Choose which products you want to sell; Product listings are automatically created and updated
- Customise products for Catch. Change the price, the title, the description, add or remove images via CatchFeeder without impacting your ecommerce store
- Orders are sent to your ecommerce store for fulfilment then once the order is shipped, we update the order status on Catch
- Choose Catch marketplace categories to list your products in the right place
- Don’t oversell a product and get negative feedback, set up stock buffers instead
- Keep inventory synced across all channels with frequent updates to inventory
- Merchandise your products with the right pricing and shipping options to sell more with our product group and promotions features
- Magento 1 and 2
AUD$49.95/month for BigCommerce, Magento and WooCommerce
USD$34.95/month for Shopify (billed via the Shopify app store)
30 day free trial for Catch sellers
Prices exclude GST